Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bethany and Aaron's Wedding

For this wedding I was ordered to put my camera down and just be a guest. It was a fun experience to be able to hand my camera over to my friend Barbara to see what her vision was.

But... I did pick it up a few times. Here are a couple of pictures that I took that I just love.

These are my shoes. Aren't they pretty!


Isn't this the way to go when you need something blue?


Picture of budding photographer Barbara.


Here are some great pictures that Barbara took.







Here I am! Don't I look like a widow from the Jackie K. days! My smile is because I just buried my gazillionaire hubby and the insurance check is on the way. Hawaii anyone?


Here are some of the goofier pictures from the reception.
















2 comments:

Katie :) said...

Very nice!
and yes you look so beautiful! ! :)

Bethany said...

Guest? Dude, you were my maid of honor, my right hand woman, everyone said you were amazingly helpful, me included.

Love the photos. Can't wait to see more. I think we should take some glam shots of you in the cemetery.